Adding the App
- Start by installing Elo at the Chrome Web Store.
- A registration page should auto-open for you upon successful install. Register for an account.
- After registration, you’ll be prompted about whether you’d like to connect with Zoom. Click connect and follow Zoom’s instructions.
- Join a Zoom meeting via a web link (e.g. using one from your Calendar). Elo will detect when your Zoom meeting begins and open a page in the background which displays the Elo UI. This is a real-time view of the ‘ums’, ‘uhs’, and other features that Elo detects when you speak.
- When your meeting ends, Elo’s background page will close automatically. You can view the insights Elo has gathered about your meeting on the Reports and Overview pages.
Removing the App
- In Elo’s Settings page, click the trashcan icon next to your Zoom email address.
- Open Zoom’s marketplace listing for the Elo app.
- Click ‘Manage’.
- Click ‘Remove’ (next to ‘Remove the app’).
- Use Elo’s Feedback page for the best experience.
Alternatively, you can send us an email on our contact page.